The company was started in 1974 in Vårgårda and is now owned by Svante Hultén and Göran Claesson. Since the year 2000 we have been located in very modern premises of 1200 sqm.
Our focus is on high quality, high competence and high precision.
We achieve this with the help of our highly competent employees and our state-of-the-art machine park.
We always strive for the customer to be satisfied.